Carl,
Compute the mean and median of the interaction scores and use one as the cutoff
(probably median), then to dichotomize pull down the Transform menu and select
Dichotomize using that value. - Tom V.

--
To learn more about my evaluation book go to:    My personal webpage:
http://www.oup-usa.org/isbn/0195141768.html  http://www-hsc.usc.edu/~tvalente/

Thomas W. Valente, PhD
http://www.usc.edu/hsc/medicine/preventive_med/ipr/mph/
Department of  Preventive Medicine