I note that the journal will cost very close to $100 (US) per issue. That's per
issue; it's
$395 (US) per four-issue year.

This is in keeping with the other journals published by Inderscience. In fact,
it is one of the
least expensive ones.

You also pay $30 (US) for postage with each annual subscription. If you want,
you can
save the $30 and get an electronic subscription only, again for $395 (US) per
year.

Will I subscribe?  I don't think so. Will I submit a paper to them?  I don't
think so.

--
Bill Richards
Professor & editor of Connections