I birded St. Marks NWR over the weekend.  Nothing spectacular, but I did
get one species that is not on the refuge list.  There were four House
Finches near the upper end of Mounds Pool 1.  The Roseate Spoonbill was
still near the lighthouse.  A few shorebird migrants are showing up.  At
the lighthouse there was a Marbled Godwit, a couple of Lesser Yellowlegs,
and a few western sandpipers.  The female Redhead, but not the male, was
still across from the East River boat launch.

Have fun,

Tom Curtis