Barbara

If this message is OK, pass it along.  If not, I understand.

Most of the e-mail type viruses use the address lists to proliferate.  I
have tried to avoid polluting my comrades by not keeping an address
list.  I just keep a copy of an e-mail from those to whom I may want to
communicate.  When I want to send a message to that person, I just open
that e-mail and hit reply.  This way if a virus does get into my system, it
can't go any further.  I know it is a draconian solution, but if all
address books were cleared, these viruses could not spread via the address
book route.

For many people this method would not be too much of a problem.

Hope this helps.

Have fun,

Tom Curtis