   I forwarded your request to the Tropical Audubon Society fieldtrip
leaders. I remember seeing and hearing the bird just east of Alabama Jacks
on the Card Sound Road on the Dade Monroe County line in May 2001. I
beleieve that they were seen and heard there again this May.
   Thirty+ years ago Gerbert Rebell and I used to see and hear them in the
mangrove areas near the Marine Stadium on Virginia Key. I have not birded
that area recently, but we will check it out this year.
   Bob Kelley
   Coral Gables, FL