Dear FLORIDABIRDERS,

I apologize for violating the rules of the list by posting the pelagic trip.
At the time I was busy posting, for my ex-friend Larry Manfredi, I did not
realize that I was making such an egregious error. Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea
maximo culpa. Life is good.............even if ignorance is not bliss.

Paul Bithorn
Virginia Gardens, Florida
Miami-Dade County
pblifeisgood@hotmail

P.S. I have a seven-page manifesto on my first birding trip out of the great
state of Florida, titled "The Great Texas Birding Adventure 2002." If you
would like a copy, please e-mail me direct.