Hi all,

Offshore from Cape canaveral on Wednesday we picked up 54 Cory's Shearwaters,
4 unidentified shearwaters (way too far out), 18 Wilson's Storm-Petrels, one
possible Leach's Storm-Petrel (too far away), 2 Bridled Terns (right next to
the boat), and one Sooty Tern. Three to five  Wilson's kept constant company
with the boat during the five hours of fishing time due to the crew's
chumming. This activity brought several Cory's right into the boat for close
views. We had one large group of fourteen Cory's sitting and flying around
together. The boat was fishing about 25 miles se of the Port Canaveral jetty,
17 miles offshore.

Dave Goodwin
St. Petersburg, FL
"Quick Hoatzin, the game's afoot!"