Tim and All,

Personally I am not aware of any banding of Woodstorks in Fl unless they are
banding down at Corkscrew.  Have never heard that, though.

When I was at the landfill the other day here in Daytona I counted 78
Woodstorks, about 1/2 or a little less where hatch year birds.  One of the
largest single gatherings I have found out there to date.

Meret Wilson
Ormond Beach, FL