Hi all,
Went to Green Key today a little later than usual and didn't see the
Prothonotary and Prairie Warblers that Ken Tracey reported. I did see a
Belted Kingfisher, and the shorebirds are increasing in numbers. Birds
seen:

Black-crowned Night-Heron (imm.)
Wood Stork
White Ibis
Clapper Rail
4 Least Terns
Forster's Tern (with black mask)
Laughing Gulls
Black Skimmer
Black-bellied Plover
3 Semipalmated Plovers
Least Sandpiper
Willet
3 Marsh Wrens
Belted Kingfisher
6 Gray Kingbirds

Afterwards I drove to the flats off of Strauber Memorial Drive and saw 10
Roseate Spoonbills amongst the usual egrets and herons, and about 50
Least Sandpipers.
Good birding,
Ray Smart
New Port Richey, FL