Today, while bathing all the birds in the neighborhood I was so surprised
when a Black and White Warbler joined the others for a nice mist bath in my
backyard.  I hadn't seen a B&W all summer.  Also 2 very spirited
Ruby-throated Hummingbirds joined in and was chasing little N Parulas all
around with those swords.  Was very comical.  Also whistled in an Eastern
Towhee into my yard.  There is some good habitat for them about 1/2 block
away and I heard him calling yesterday evening.  When I heard him today I
called him in and what a treat that was as well.  Nice, little homey day with
the yard birds!

Meret Wilson
Ormond