  Steve & all,

  About 4 years ago there was an active burrow about 10 yards North of
  Joe Overstreet Road, about 50 yards South of the Sailor Hammock Road
  intersection. The following Spring some ranch hands told me that the
  birds had moved farther North, too far to see from the road. I also
  remember that about that same time I was told by some Brevard Co.
  birders that they had seen a bird or birds near the road a half a
  mile or so due North of Deer Park. I looked but could never find any.
  I would love to know of some Osceola birds too!

  Wes Biggs
  Orlando

--

 Wes Biggs
 Florida Nature Tours, Orlando  407/363-1360  [log in to unmask]