This is to let you know I have abbreviated the listname as it appears on the
subject line so you will have more room to add additional information.

Only three of the 669 subscribers are not set to receive the name in the
subject line and I am writing them separately.

If any of you has a filter based on the full name of the list being on the
subject line, you will need to amend your filter so it will go to the proper
file (mailbox).

The name of the list remains the same as it has always been, so nothing
should be affected, other than possibly your use of filters.  And if you
don't use them, or don't know what I am talking about, nothing needs to be
done.

I am sending this also to see if it works -- like watching water come to a
boil, suddenly there are no posts to test it.  :-)

Barbara
--
Barbara Passmore
Listowner, FLORIDABIRDS-L