Hi Barbara.  This email is from one of your new listserv members in Gainesville, FL (the home of the Florida Birds-L list!).  I have never posted anything and I am not sure how to do it since I am new.  I looked on the website for info and I am sure that the instructions were included in the info you sent me when I joined but I can't find it.  I went to Cedar Key yesterday and saw seven Magnificent Frigatebirds, females, juveniles, and one male.  I have seen them before over there but I thought this was an unusually large number.  They were all over the place and it would be hard for anyone not to see them.  I thought I might post this but wasn't sure how to do it.  If you have time, I would appreciate the instructions.  Sorry to bother.
Marcy Jones