Thank you Dave, for answering my question.  I'm afraid that I don't have
access to the ARMA forum, so I do have to rely on the records management
listserv for information.

I have a second question for Dave and Giselle:

Last year there was quite a bit of discussion on this listserv regarding
"opening" up the board meeting process.  I've seen, and appreciate that the
ARMA board minutes are now being put onto the ARMA web site.  I understand
that there is not only the official board meeting, but a pre-board meeting
prior to the board meeting where most if not all of the issues are decided.
Is this meeting also open to members?  Will any of the information from this
meeting also be posted?  If not, why?

Thanks again,

Cass Andrews