We are using survey information to plan our future.  Please help us.  If you
work in the Cleveland/Akron area, and have not received the survey sent
through our mailing list, please click on the address below and take 5 to 10
minutes to help us.  Zoomerang will close the survey on July 26.  Your
thoughts, opinions, and comments will be greatly appreciated.

http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?SAFBM6TEKK5WN26EJGM6RE7T

Thanks in advance to everyone who helps us put on our thinking caps and work
to bring relevant programming in this year.

Barbara Compton CRM
The Cleveland Foundation
216-615-7191