Good Question,

I have thought about it a little since starting here at the University. I
think my conclusion is that if I go for another degree, it will be one that
will not just help me now in my RM career, but also allow me to move to my
next career should I choose to do so. Having said that IT would help now but
having been a DBA and System Administrator I have no burning urge to do that
for a living (keep in mind that many IT folks view those with IT degrees
with a great deal of suspicion). Law has always seemed like a good fit (John
and Donald could use some more competition). Another degree beyond that,
maybe archaeology or Anthropology. It's about time we created a new
discipline in academia, the Archival Anthropologist.

Chris Flynn CA CRM
Records Officer
University of Idaho
208/885-4408