On Wed, 24 Jul 2002 05:36:06 -0700, Heraldo, Karen (CA - Toronto)
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I thought the list would be interested in seeing this article....
>
>Published: July 24, 2002
>
>There's more in store for storage
>Deloitte Consulting's Charles Goldenberg, Client Relationship Partner for
>Sun Microsystems, is quoted in the July edition of Consulting Magazine in
>"Storage Moves Up The Food Chain" by Mark Leon. This article describes
>consulting opportunities working with storage technology.

The magazine can be found at the following url but appears that only the
June issue is available at this point.
http://www.consultingcentral.com/magazine/current.html

The June issue does have a very interesting article but it is available only
if you  are a subscriber (at $129 per annum). Here is a synopsis of the
article from the website

"Practice Policy: To Shred or Not to Shred?
As Arthur Andersen discovers just how stiff a price a firm can pay for not
enforcing rigid document retention policies, many professional services
firms allegedly still take a lax approach to document retention."

now this article sounds interesting, maybe someone could put them in touch
with ARMA

Peterk