Peter

No names, no pack drill so no harm done.  Some of the tips were very timely
for me - I am mentoring a former member of staff on CV development right
now.  Just how many people are you willing to share your CV with? [wink]

Cheers

Tanya Whitmarsh
Recordkeeping System Business Analyst
Logistic and Facility Services
Roads and Traffic Authority
Level 3, Octagon Building
99 Phillip Street, PARRAMATTA  NSW  2150
PO Box 3035, PARRAMATTA  NSW  2124
Ph (02) 8837 0318  Fax (02) 8837 0030
http://rta.nsw.gov.au

DISCLAIMER:  Material and opinions contained within are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent in whole or in part the position of
the RTA.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This e-mail and any attachment to it is intended only to be read or used by
the named addressee.  It is confidential and may contain legally privileged
information.  No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any
mistaken transmission to you.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please
immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender.  You must not
disclose, copy or use any part of this e-mail if you are not the intended
recipient.  The RTA is not responsible for any unauthorised alterations to
this e-mail or attachment to it.