From: Doug Smith [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 9:10 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: SII Why? & What?

 "Gervais, John" wrote:
<Maybe an online forum of some kind, a face-off, head to head or something
this effect>

I second the motion.  I propose a three members for each side panel
discussion as one of the "cutting edge" sessions at the Conference.  I would
love to have a live debate on these issues.

Please vote early and often!

Opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily my employers.