>Good day.  I am looking at what a "Knowledge Council" is all about.  Would
>anyone have any information or knowledge about what a Knowledge Council is,
>what it does, how it is implemented, etc etc
>Much appreciated.

John-

I've seen this "term" used to describe the group of individuals in an
organization tasked with establishing the methodology for "Collaborative
Information Gathering Efforts" when this type of an initiative is
launched.  It's sort of a "think tank", typically made up of individuals
who have knowledge of where the key repositories of information exist
within an organization, how they are structured and how they are used by
others.

Larry