EEE Gad ... this sounds like campaign politics.
Stephen E. Haller, CRM
Williamsburg, VA

Stephen,

Actually it is sounding a lot worse than just politics. Certainly there is
that flavor due to the election. However many of the comments being made are
dripping with sarcasm more than satirical wit. Many of the keen minds that
have led us through the quagmires of modern technology and innovation have
bogged down on this issue of SII/SIM. Maybe this issue is hitting to close
to home for some, I don't know. I do think that unless we begin to raise the
bar on this debate, the donnybrook of '02, carried out in the Big Easy, may
well ride us through the remainder of this century.

Chris "can't we all just get along" Flynn