From: Gervais, John [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 8:17 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Response from your ARMA President

Question for Listserve:

As this listserve is populated with close to 2000 members, which is quite
astounding in itself, are any of the concerns, comments and feedback being
transmitted to the appropriate people who can address them, as well as
respond to them?  Some of the comments I have seen i.e. SIM are quite valid
and innovative.  It would be nice to know these comments aren't just being
transmitted into the atmosphere or being submitted just to blow off steam.
Thank you for your time.

Have a wonderful day.

John A. Gervais
Program Manager
Business Development and Strategic Planning Division,
Information Management Directorate,
Finance and Administration Branch,
Canada Customs and Revenue Agency,
16th Floor, Albion Tower, 25 Nicolas Street,
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1A 0L5

        '       (613) 957-6621
        "       http://www.ccra-adrc.gc.ca