I just didn't renew.  And, I had no reason to waste time protesting to the
leadership.

You see, my point is that if you are not getting what you want and
need...then don't even try to change the organization. Just stop wasting
your money and most important stop wasting your valuable time trying to
change an entire organization. Find alternatives to satisfy your needs.  If
ARMA is satisfying a large group of people who are willing to pay...then
more power to them.  It just may not be valuable any longer to you.  And,
if by chance it turns out that ARMA isn't satisfying alot of people's
expectations, then membership will naturally begin to decline...and that
WILL get the leadership's attention.  Either way, you achieve your
objective without directly wasting your own time and energy on trying to
change ARMA.

(Kind of like the same lesson in relationships, i.e. marriage!!!)

Gus Harris