>Are there any guidelines out there on developing Intranet policies regarding
>records management of published content, privacy and security concerns prior
>to posting, etc.  I am trying to develop an Intranet policy, but make
>content managers aware of appropriate postings.

Because this is "Intranet" rather than "Internet", it would seem that any
and all established organizational policies regarding privacy, security and
what content can be released would have already been addressed in the paper
world.   Those same policies/guidelines would logically apply to your
Intranet, including any "need to know" guidelines for publishing any content.

Larry