Posted for a "friend":

Information Professionals,

As part of a national-level study, we are trying to gather some information
about your personality as it relates to being an information professional.
Please fill out this short online personality inventory:
http://www.lib.utk.edu/refs/psych/inventory.html

There is more information at this website that will explain the details of
this project. If you prefer to complete the inventory in paper, please
e-mail Anne Pemberton at [log in to unmask] We can also send this inventory
to you as an attachment in Word for you to return via e-mail.

Thanks for participating!

Anne Pemberton
Reference Librarian for Psychology and Communications
Hodges Library, University of Tennessee
865-974-0016
http://www.lib.utk.edu/people/pemberton.html