As part of our process improvement efforts to add value to our current electronic imaging system, We are re-evaluating our usage of electronic image enhancement tools. If your organization has a Electronic Imaging system, please take the time to complete this survey. When it is done I will be sharing the results with the Recmgmt-L list. If I recieve more than 50 responses I will have to re-post this to the list. Once you have participated please do not respond to additional postings

Thank You!
John  Gahrmann
RBC Liberty Insurance
Manager - Support Services
(864)609-3226

Go to: http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?C7MDQJQRXQ2LXWJA9GB2MMET
Please click this link now (or go online and retype the address into your web browser.)  If you do not want to take this or other surveys, please click "Reply" and ask the survey creator to remove you from the email list.

This is a permission-based survey.  Please click the link below to review Zoomerang's Privacy Policy.

For More Info, Go to : http://www.zoomerang.com/privacy/privacy.html