From: Rae Cogar [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2002 8:32 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Safety Message

My sincere apologies to the listserve membership for sending a message that
appeared to be a hoax.   Although I did not check the urban myth website, I
did check the PEI website and found the information to be credible, and as
pointed out in another message, checking the Snopes website did indicate
that the claim was true.  Even though the summary was incorrect in some
statements, I believe the message was factual.

Again, my apologies.

Rae Cogar
RCS Consulting
5874 Shamrock Ct., Ste. 201