Barbara:

In addition to John's terrific suggestions, ask to see some of the work that
the developers have already done.  Nothing speaks louder than that.

I'd be more than happy to offer assistance along the way.  You can check out
the Records Management Website at the INEEL @
http://info.inel.gov/recordsmgmt/
if you'd care to see some of my work.  I don't think it's been updated since
I moved to Tennessee though.  It might give you a few ideas of things to
include in your website.

Take care,
Donna

Donna P. Wilson