From: [log in to unmask]
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 3:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Does GAIN for Windows work with Windows 2000

We recently got a new computer with Windows 2000, but our ITS staff cannot
get GAIN for Windows to operate.  Does anyone know whether GAIN for Windows
is incompatible with Windows 2000?  For the record, we also had difficulty
getting GAIN for Windows to work with Windows '95 and Windows '98.  I am
already aware of GAIN 2000, so I only need to have the question above
answered.

Thanks