Glenn, an anticipated move. RMAA is a great organization and has done a great
deal to support and foster the growth of records management since its
formation in the early seventies. I remember well my contacts with Tom
Lovett, Eddis Linton and Mike Leigh and our multi-city tour to spread the
gospel. Australia has taken many leads, including the development of the
guide for the international standard on records management. Best of luck to
you.

By way of history, ARMA was the American Records Management Association until
it merged with AREA. Even now its real name is cloaked in tag lines to keep
in line with the buzzword parade. I trust RMAA is still the Records
Management Association of Australia.   Bill Benedon