The Nuclear Regulatory Commission has a great many
regulations for security monitoring information in
their regulations governing managment of nuclear
facilities such as power plants.  I don't think that
biometrics is specifically mentioned, but it would fall
within their purview.  She may wich to start there.

Megan Easto wrote:

> The following is posted on behalf of someone who is not a member of the list. Please reply directly to [log in to unmask]
>
> Thanks,
> Megan
>
> Hello, I have a quick question for the group.  At one of my projects I have come across a biometric system, the main purpose of the system is to store encrypted finger scan templates for security reasons.  Has anyone done any research around retention periods for this type of information, if so could you point me in the right direction.  In advance I thank you for your attention and time; you could contact me directly at [log in to unmask]

John Montana
Montana & Associates, Inc.
29 Parsons Road
Landenberg Pa 19350