Stephen,

No politics at all. There are valid reasons to vote for either candidate.
Just understand the issues clearly and exercise your right to vote, that's
all. It would be ludicrous for ARMA to suggest that candidates have
"positions" that are not significantly different. If that is the case, why
have an election?

What my message shows is that the Board of Directors becomes insulated
against input other than what is presented them by ARMA HQ in preparation
for BOD meetings. Occasionally they need a "wake-up call" with direct input
from a variety of members. I was telling the leadership for some time that
the SIM/SII program and concepts were not being well received, and I believe
they saw me as simply being negative. The conference gave a clear indication
that this was not simply my opinion.

My encouragement to vote is simply to get people involved, so that there are
no "hanging chads" left afterward.

John

John T. Phillips MSLS, CRM, CDIA, FAI
Information Technology Decisions