In a message dated 7/31/02 4:37:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> How is it that Chris's posts are getting past my 'nomail' edict? Yes, he is
> the only one leaking through.

Deb
Several things at play here.
1. depends upon when your nomail command hit the server
2. Flynn's posting may have already been in route from the server (which is
probably the reason -- Idaho up in the Bitterroots still uses cans and string
to connect to the 'net ;-> )

3. Things don't happen instantaneously with email. For example; I have sent
postings in the morning that didn't get delivered until later in the
afternoon.

PeterK
ListPA, recmgmt-l