Hi Peter,

Sorry for my incorrect spelling, bad punctuation, and use of the wrong
words. I got carried away in trying to express my thoughts and didn't check
my correct use of words. It's good to have you and others, out there to
check my spelling and see that I use the correct words. No it is not a new
form of "geekspeak". I hope this means that you are starting to come over to
my point of view since you are now responding mainly to my punctuation and
use of words.

So that I am more understandable let me correct that prior error it should
read as follows:

 I respectfully believe that the RIM profession is going to change whether
you like it or not, or whether I talk about it or not.

David K. Kasparian