From: Records Management Program [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On
Behalf Of Malcolm Halliwell
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 5:13 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Job posting - UK only

Folks,

We are looking for a qualified records manager to be an external
customer-facing consultant. Duties would include business analysis,
development of policies and procedures, customisation and delivery of
training courses.

We are based in Maidenhead; website is www.objective.com.

If you are interested please let me know.

best regards