From:   Allen, Sandra [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Monday, July 22, 2002 7:56 AM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:             Records center charges

Hi folks - we are heading into a new dimension with our organization and
will soon, possibly, have to charge for our services.  I have done some
research and also did some calculations but am wondering how "real"
companies charge for their retrieval services.

You can answer to me personally at the following address:
mailto:[log in to unmask]

thanks
Sandra Allen
Records Management Supervisor