From: Brad [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 9:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: crass commercial dilemma

First, apologies for the blatantly commercial nature of this request, but I
need some assistance. We are planning a release of a scaled-down version of
our OPUS 32 software to coincide with ARMA 2002 - New Orleans. It has fallen
on me to name this product. The two current frontrunners are OPUS Express
and OPUS Lite. I'm having difficulty choosing one over the other, so I
thought that I could present my dilemma to the list for additional input.

I am also willing to offer at least one complimentary Hurricane at Pat
O'Brien's to anyone attending the ARMA show who submits an alternative name
that is then chosen for the product. However, I plan on taking full credit
for the name myself.

ps - I am completely neutral on the SII/ARMA issue, but I could easily be
convinced to join one camp or the other via purchases of large quantities of
our software.

Brad Hofstetter
Sales Manager
Thoroughbred Technologies