From: David K. Kasparian [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2002 1:19 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Safety Message

Hi Rae,

What is the reason for your apology? Are you apologizing for showing concern
for us?

You did do some research. Perhaps more research could have been performed,
but then we are capable of that research also.
You provided us with the sources of your information.

I for one want to thank you for the concern you have shown. I read your
e-mail this morning and it made sense.
I could have doubted it, or researched it but more important if I took it
seriously then at least I wouldn't blow up.

Especially these days I think it is important to thank someone who displays
good human caring for others and fellow feeling.

Thanks again,

David K. Kasparian

INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND RECORDS MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS
David K. Kasparian, CNE, MIT              20426 Blythe St
ANALYTICAL SOLUTIONS                   Winnetka, CA 91306
Voice: (818) 998-4774                 Fax: (818) 718-7239
         E-mail: mailto:[log in to unmask]