The following is copied from the BFMA list with permission
+++++++++++++++

  As some of you know, I plan to retire in November 2002(after 40 years of
  state service).  The Department of Electronic Government (DEG) within the
  Wisconsin State Government Executive Branch, is filling this position now,
  so I have the opportunity to transition some of my knowledge (and wisdom and
  jokes, etc.) to the new person hired!

  My position is posted in the State Department of Employment Relation's
  Current Opportunities Bulletin.   You will find it listed under the
  Department of Administration (DOA) rather than under DEG.  Please consider
  applying or referring qualified candidates to the site.

  Here's a deep link that should work:

  http://www.doa.state.wi.us/jobs/doa_jobs_view.asp?jobid=357

  Please contact me directly if you have any questions.

  Regards,

  Joyce E. Endres, CFSP
  Department of Electronic Government
  Enterprise IT Strategic Planning Consultant
  State Data, Forms and Records Coordinator
  President Emeritus, BFMA International
  608-264-8506