Vanessa Hill & Kathleen M. Carley, 1999, í░An Approach to Identifying
Consensus in a Subfield: The Case of Organizational Culture.í▒ Poetics,
27: 1-30.

Kathleen Carley, 1990, í░Structural Constraints on Communication: The
Diffusion of the Homomorphic Signal Analysis Technique through
Scientific Fields.í▒ Journal of Mathematical Sociology , 15(3-4): 207-246.