Vanessa Hill & Kathleen M. Carley, 1999,  í░An Approach to Identifying Consensus in a Subfield:  The Case of Organizational Culture.í▒  Poetics, 27: 1-30.

Kathleen Carley, 1990, í░Structural Constraints on Communication:  The Diffusion of the Homomorphic Signal Analysis Technique through Scientific Fields.í▒   Journal of Mathematical Sociology , 15(3-4): 207-246.

╣┌┬¨┐§ wrote:
Hello. I just started a research on citation and cocitation network in organizational studies. By examining citation and cocitation network between 1960s and 2000s, I want to understand how social structure of organizational studies has evolved, how sub fields have emerged, who are the central players, and so forth.

I would appreciate it if anyone let me know references on analysis of citation networks using SNA (preferably in  sociology).

Thanks in advance.

Chan-ung Park, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Dept. of Sociology