A good first resource might be Reinventing the Bazaar,
by John McMillan, which discusses markets in detail,
and talks a bit about ways that social networks help
to reveal information, enforce contracts, etc.  The
book's notes and bibliography can probably refer you
to more SNA focused sources.

Best,

Geoffrey Williams

--- jon schneider <[log in to unmask]>