It seems to me that discussion of the implications for the field, of
sharing SNA findings with parties who either have the potential or the
intention to do harm is quite appropriate for this list.  What doesn't
belong here, however, are off-topic finger-pointing, meta-debates on the
propriety of submissions, and links to articles which stray from the goal
of this forum.

If everybody puts in their two cents' worth, then we have to delete a lot
more annoying email, than had we simply deleted the offending email in the
first place.  (So here I am, getting in my two cents'!  Please delete and
move on.)

Respectfully,

Luke Johnson

Luke Johnson