Without getting into the politics of this research, I would Urge in
general that prospective employees use Google and other means to check
potential non-university employers and their supporters. Many different
things can call themselves Institutes, Centers, Laboratories
and Foundations. I did some checking myself on recent posts to this list
and learned a fair amount.

Having said that, I am off on the road for nearly a week.

 Barry