Hi:

 I am trying to partition a matrix into blocks, and to get a density table
 of the image (reduced) sub-matries, the way STRUCTURE used to provide.  I
 couldn't do it  in UCINET.  Transform > blocks or other blockmodeling
(Role and Positions >  Structural,etc) doesn't give me assignment into
blocks and the density table of the reduced blocks.  What do I do wrong ?

Ilan Talmud, Ph.D.,
Senior Lecturer,
Graduate Program in Applied and Organizational Sociology,
Department of Sociology and Anthropology,
University of Haifa, 31905 Haifa, Israel
Phones: (W)+972-4-8240-992 (direct);
          972-4-8240995 / 972-4-8249506 (secretaries)
 FAX: (W)+ 972-4-8240-819
      (H)+ 972-3-540-3226 (voice)
           972-3-547-5288 (fax)
  Residence: 25 B Sold St., Apt. 4,