"Carolyn" et al.
There are many maps of cyberspace. Telegeography is my basic source/site
for them.
Kartoo tries to do something different: maps of links between specific
nodes. I can find myself in Kartoo; I can't in a map of the entire web.
It's the difference between a whole network and an ego-network analysis.
However, I haven't had a chance to compare my sense of my web ego-network
with Kartoo's.
 Barry