Hi folks,

First the gift - I have recently been playing around with ways of producing animations of network diagrams to better show the dynamics of relationships between related network diagrams...a really useful tool I have found to create movie files (.avi) is a free screen capture utility called camstudio...works fantastically with pajek spins and changes and also with VRML and Mage outputs...URL is http://www.atomixbuttons.com/vsc/index1.html. For slower computers you may need to play with the capture and playback rates when you record...Good luck!

Also if anyone knows a good free editor for avi files I'd love to know the details...post them to the list for everyone if you do!

Now the request! - I have a query about Pajek which I would really appreciate some help with...does anyone know a good way of outputting and editing network diagrams that show loops!  I have been using ps and eps and SVG files to no avail...any help appreciated...

Cheers

Sean

Sean Bergin

Organisational Concepts