> Now the request! - I have a query about Pajek which I would really
> appreciate some help with...does anyone know a good way of outputting and
> editing network diagrams that show loops!  I have been using ps and eps and
> SVG files to no avail...any help appreciated...

   One possibilty is to specify the details of the PS/EPS picture in
   Pajek's input (NET) file. See
        http://vlado.fmf.uni-lj.si/pub/networks/pajek/doc/draweps.htm
   I put an example at its end.

   You can also edit the obtained PS/EPS files in Illustrator or Corel Draw.

   best,   Vlado

Vladimir Batagelj, University of Ljubljana, Department of Mathematics
  Jadranska 19, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia

tel:  +386 (0)1 4766 672          e-mail: [log in to unmask]
fax:  +386 (0)1 4766 685          WWW:    http://vlado.fmf.uni-lj.si/