Let me add one more reference which I know useful to make
the list more complete, though I thought the list was
already handy.   Shinji

Smith-Lovin, Lynn and J. Miller McPherson, 1993, "You Are
Who You Know: A Network Approach to Gender," in Paula
England ed., Theory on Gender / Feminism on Theory, Hawthorne,
 NY: Aldine de Gruyter, 223-251.

Shinji Nozawa
Department of Sociology
Meiji Gakuin University