To the social network community,

We have recently won a contract with the Army to conduct scientific
research and knowledge econometric analysis at several commands. One of
the analysis tools we use is Social Network analysis. It started as a
small project, but due to popularity of our approach has since expanded
to a project that could span a large section of the Army.

IMII is interested in collaborating with researchers interested in
social network analysis.

We have also developed a software instrument in C# to conduct a variety
of social network analysis and econometrics. We are interested in
learning about current metrics that could be incorporated with within
this tool.

If you are interested in collaborating with us on a US Army project,
please contact me at: [log in to unmask] .

The hub of the project is located near Tucson, Arizona.

Edward Swanstrom
Director
Innovation Management Institute International (IMII)
 http://www.eknowledgecenter.com
+1 520-731-3130